|Native name||藤田 靖明|
|Also known as||Bun Bun|
|Born||Fukuyama, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan|
|Genres||Video game music, chiptune|
|Occupation(s)||Composer, sound designer|
|Years active||1989–2000, 2010|
|Associated acts||Alph Lyla|
During the NES era, he worked on the music for Mega Man 3 (in lieu of Harumi Fujita), Tenchi wo Kurau II, The Little Mermaid, and Darkwing Duck for Capcom. After the NES era, he created the majority of the music for Breath of Fire, while doing a few pieces for Final Fight 2, along with a few other projects. He was also one of the keyboardists for the Capcom house band, Alph Lyla, before they disbanded in the late 1990s. He also designed the well known 16-bit era Capcom logo jingle.
- Final Fight (1989) - "Round 4 Industrial Area 1"
- Mega Man 3 (1990) - all tracks except "Needle Man Stage", "Gemini Man Stage" and part of "Staff Roll"
- Tenchi wo Kurau II (1991)
- The Little Mermaid (1991)
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Game Boy) (1991)
- Darkwing Duck (1992)
- The Shinri Game: Akuma no Kokor (1993)
- Final Fight 2 (1993) - "France 5:00 PM" and "Italy 12:00PM 1"
- Breath of Fire (1994) - with Mari Yamaguchi, Minae Fujii, Tatsuya Nishimura, and Yoko Shimomura
- Puzzle Bobble (Neo Geo Pocket) (1999)
- Metal Slug 1st Mission (1999)
- Metal Slug 2nd Mission (2000)
- Mega Man 10 (2010) - "Solar Inferno (Solar Man Stage)"
- "Mega Man 9 music interview with Inti Creates' Ippo Yamada". Siliconera.com. October 4, 2008. Retrieved 8 July 2012.
- "YASUAKI FUJITA". Sound.zaq.jp. Retrieved 2016-10-18.
- "VGMdb Forums - View Single Post - Yasuaki Fujita (#189)". Vgmdb.net. Retrieved 2016-10-18.
- [dead link]