|Parent||Public Transport Authority|
|Service type||Bus services|
|Hubs||Bunbury Bus Station|
|Fleet||33 (May 2014)|
Bunbury City Transit was established in January 1986. On 2 May 2011 it was rebranded as TransBunbury.
As at May 2014, the fleet consisted of 33 buses. Upon being rebranded as TransBunbury in May 2011 the Bunbury City Transit white and blue livery was replaced by Transperth's silver and green livery.
- Regional Town Bus Service Public Transport Authority
- Bus fleet renamed Bunbury Herald 26 April 2011
- Provision of the Bunbury Regional Town Bus Service Tenders WA
- "PTA calls tenders for town services in south-west WA" Australian Bus issue 64 July 2014 page 8
- Provision of Bunbury Regional Town Bus Service Tenders WA 16 December 2014
- Regional town services Transperth
- TransBunbury - Transdev Western Australian Fleet Lists