|Look up bunching in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bunching can refer to:
- Bunching (mathematics), also known as Muirhead's inequality.
- Bunching (animals), the practice of stealing pets for laboratories.
- Bus bunching, two or more transit vehicles running together despite evenly spaced scheduling
- Photon bunching, in physics, the statistical tendency for photons to arrive simultaneously at a detector
- Bunching parameter, in statistics as applied in particular in particle physics
Within the Wikipedia community it can also refer to:
- A term for section edit buttons showing up after images or textboxes—see Wikipedia:How to fix bunched-up edit links.
- Bunch (disambiguation)
- Bunch (surname)
- All pages beginning with "Bunching"
- All pages with a title containing Bunching
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bunching.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.