Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bundle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bundle or Bundling may refer to:
- Product bundling, a marketing strategy that involves offering several products for sale as one combined product
- Bundling (fundraising), when donations from many individuals are collected by one person and presented to the recipient
- Bundling (public choice), a similar concept to product bundling that occurs in electoral republics
- A bundle is a set of one or more goods.
- Bundle (mathematics), a generalization of a fiber bundle dropping the condition of a local product structure
- Fiber bundle, a topology space that looks locally like a product space
- Bundle of His, a collection of heart muscle cells specialized for electrical conduction
- Bundle of Kent, an extra conduction pathway between the atria and ventricles in the heart
- Bundle (OS X), a type of directory in NEXTSTEP and OS X
- Bundle (software distribution), a package containing a software and everything it needs to operate together with some hardware or additional software (sometimes adware).
- Bundle adjustment, a photogrammetry/computer vision technique
- Bundle conductor (power engineering)
- Bundle of rights (property law)
- Bundle theory (philosophy)
- Bundled payment, a method for reimbursing health care providers
- Bundles (album), a 1975 album by Soft Machine, including a song of the same title
- Bundling (antitrust law), the setting of the total price of a purchase of several products or services from one seller over a period at a lower level than the sum of the prices of the products or services purchased separately from several sellers.
- Bundling (packaging), the process of using straps to bundle up items
- Bundling (tradition), the traditional practice of wrapping one person in a bed accompanied by his/her courter
- Eileen "Bundle" Brent, an Agatha Christie character
- Optical fiber bundle, a cable consisting of a collection of fiber optics
- Sacred bundle a wrapped collection of sacred items, held by a designated carrier, used in Indigenous American ceremonial cultures
- The Bundles, an anti-folk supergroup, or The Bundles (album), their only album
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bundle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.