From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bundle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bundle or Bundling may refer to:
- Product bundling, a marketing strategy that involves offering several products for sale as one combined product
- Bundling (fundraising), when donations from many individuals are collected by one person and presented to the recipient
- Bundling (public choice), a similar concept to product bundling that occurs in electoral republics
- A bundle is a set of one or more goods.
- Bundle (mathematics), a generalization of a fiber bundle dropping the condition of a local product structure
- Fiber bundle, a topology space that looks locally like a product space
See also: Category:Fiber bundles
- Bundle of His, a collection of heart muscle cells specialized for electrical conduction
- Bundle of Kent, an extra conduction pathway between the atria and ventricles in the heart
- Bundle (OS X), a type of directory in NEXTSTEP and OS X
- Bundle (software distribution), a package containing a software and everything it needs to operate together with some hardware or additional software (sometimes adware).
- Bundle adjustment, a photogrammetry/computer vision technique
- Bundle conductor (power engineering)
- Bundle of rights (property law)
- Bundle theory (philosophy)
- Bundled payment, a method for reimbursing health care providers
- Bundles (album), a 1975 album by Soft Machine, including a song of the same title
- Bundling (antitrust law), the setting of the total price of a purchase of several products or services from one seller over a period at a lower level than the sum of the prices of the products or services purchased separately from several sellers.
- Bundling (packaging), the process of using straps to bundle up items
- Bundling (tradition), the traditional practice of wrapping one person in a bed accompanied by his/her courter
- Optical fiber bundle, a cable consisting of a collection of fiber optics
- Eileen "Bundle" Brent, an Agatha Christie character
- The Bundles, an anti-folk supergroup, or The Bundles (album), their only album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bundle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.