Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bunk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bunk may refer to:
- Oscar Requer, nicknamed "The Bunk", a former Baltimore police detective upon whom the character Bunk Moreland is based
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Bunk (TV series), a 2012 television show on the Independent Film Channel
- Bunk Bed (radio programme), a British a comedy radio programme hosted by Peter Curran and Patrick Marber
- Bunk Moreland, a character on the HBO drama series The Wire
- Bunks (film), a 2013 Disney XD Canada television film
- Bunk, slang for bunkum, meaning:
- Bunk, the plant species Cichorium intybus, more commonly known as "chicory"
- Bunk bed, a type of bed in which one bed (or bunk) is stacked over another
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bunk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.