From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bunk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bunk may refer to:
- Bunk (slang), absurd, ridiculous, nonsense, wikt:bunkum (related to the word debunk)
- Bunk (TV Series), a 2012 television show on the Independent Film Channel
- Bunk (school slang), truancy, to "play hookey", to "cut" or "skip" class
- Bunks (film), a 2013 Disney XD Canada television film
- Bunk bed, a type of bed in which one bed is stacked over another
- Bunk Moreland, a character on the HBO drama The Wire
- Cichorium intybus - a plant species, more commonly known as "chicory"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bunk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.