Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bunker or bunkering in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bunker is a defensive military fortification.
Bunker and its variants may also refer to:
- Given name
- Bunker Roy, Indian social activist
Arts, entertainment, and media
- The Bunker (1981 film), a film based on the 1975 book
- The Bunker (2001 film), horror film featuring Jason Flemying
- The Bunker (book), a 1975 history book about the last days of Hitler
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- Bunker (DC Comics), a DC comics superhero
- "Bunkers", a song by The Vapors on their album New Clear Days
- Los Bunkers, Chilean alternative rock band
- The Bunker (comics), a comic book published by Oni Press
Government and politics
- Búnker, a faction of far-right Francoists in the period of Spanish democratic transition
- International Convention on Civil Liability for Bunker Oil Pollution Damage (BUNKER), an International treaty signed in 2001
Science and technology
- Bunker, a species of fish, see Menhaden or Atlantic menhaden
- Bunker fuel or "bunkers", fuel oil for maritime vessels
- Bunker fuel, the fuel (usually coal) container on a steam tank locomotive or ship, or a chamber in a building for furnace coal
- Bunkering, the storage and supply of fuel oil for maritime vessels
- Bunkers, international aviation and maritime greenhouse gas emissions are sometimes referred to as emissions from 'bunkers'
- Bunker (golf), a depression near a green or fairway that is usually filled with sand
- Bunker, an alternative name (coined word) of barge ships
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bunker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.