From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bunker or bunkering in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bunker is a defensive military fortification.
Bunker may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Bunkering refers to the storage and supply of fuel oil to maritime vessels; the fuel oil is itself known as 'bunkers'.
- Bunker fuel, the fuel (usually coal) container on a steam tank locomotive or ship, or a chamber in a building for furnace coal
- Bunker is an alternative name (coined word) of barge ships
- International aviation and maritime greenhouse gas emissions are sometimes referred to as emissions from 'bunkers'
- A species of fish, see Bunker or Atlantic menhaden
- Bunker Roy, Indian social activist
- The Bunker (book), a 1975 history book about the last days of Hitler
- The Bunker (1981 film), a film based on the 1975 book
- The Bunker (2001 film), horror film featuring Jason Flemying
- The Bunker, a comic book published by Oni Press
- Bunkers, a song by The Vapors on their album New Clear Days
- Búnker refers to a faction of far-right francoists in the period of Spanish democratic transition
- Bunker (golf), a depression near a green or fairway that is usually filled with sand.
- Los Bunkers, Chilean alternative rock band
- Bunker (DC Comics), a DC comics superhero.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bunker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.