The Love Ranch
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- This article is about The Love Ranch, a legal Nevada brothel, formerly known as BunnyRanch Two (as well as under several variations of the name Kitty's). For the parent Moonlite BunnyRanch see Moonlite Bunny Ranch.
The Love Ranch (formerly the BunnyRanch Two) is a legal, licensed brothel located about 7 miles (11 km) east of Carson City, Nevada in the unincorporated town of Mound House, in Lyon County, at 95 Kit Kat Drive.
Formerly known under several variations of the name Kitty's, this brothel is owned by Dennis Hof. Hof is best known as the star of HBO's "Cathouse" and proprietor of the nearby Moonlite BunnyRanch, which is located about 1 mile (1.6 km) to the north. Hof reportedly renamed this operation in 2004 to better take advantage of the "BunnyRanch brand name", which he has heavily promoted. In June 2008, this house was again renamed, this time as The Love Ranch, in order to build a unique identity for the brothel.
The Love Ranch Vegas in Southern Nevada gained massive media attention in 2015 when athlete and reality TV star Lamar Odom overdosed while staying in the brothel’s VIP suite.
- Madame Kitty's Fantasy Ranch (prior to 1998)
- Miss Kitty's Cathouse (1998 - late 2002)
- Kitty's Pussycat Lounge (Late 2002 through February 2004)
- BunnyRanch Two (February 2004 - August 2008)
- The Love Ranch (August 2008 – Present)
- "Lamar Odom -- His VIP Suite Life Inside Love Ranch (PHOTOS)". TMZ. Retrieved 2016-10-26.