Map of north-western Australia with Buntine Highway highlighted in red
|Length||581 km (361 mi)|
|National Route 80 (Nicholson – Top Springs)|
|West end||Duncan Road, Nicholson, Western Australia|
|Buchanan Highway (National Route 80)|
|East end||Victoria Highway (National Highway 1), Willeroo, Northern Territory|
The Buntine Highway is a 581-kilometre highway in the Northern Territory and Western Australia. It runs from the Victoria Highway via Top Springs and Kalkarindji and then to Nicholson, Western Australia. The section from the Victoria Highway to Kalkaringi is a single-lane sealed road with a few dual-lane sections; the remaining section is unsealed. Funding for maintenance is provided by the Northern Territory government.
- Highways in Australia
- List of highways in the Northern Territory
- List of highways in Western Australia
- Department of Transport (April 1998). "Map of all NT Roads" (PDF). Northern Territory Government. Archived from the original (PDF) on 5 May 2013. Retrieved 13 January 2014.
- Hema, Maps (2007). Australia Road and 4WD Atlas (Map). Eight Mile Plains Queensland: Hema Maps. p. 98. ISBN 978-1-86500-456-3.
- "Funding for NT roads". 24 April 2010. Archived from the original on 6 March 2014. Retrieved 6 March 2014.
|This Australian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Northern Territory geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|