From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bunting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bunting may refer to:
- Bunting (surname)
- Bunting (bird), a group of birds
- Bunting (animal behavior)
- Bunting (horse) (1961-1985/86), a Swedish horse which appeared in films
- Bunting (clothing), infant sleeping bag
- The act of laying down a bunt, a type of offensive play in baseball
- Bunting (textile), a lightweight cloth material often used for flags and festive decorations
- A term of endearment that may also imply "plump" – as in the nursery rhyme Bye, baby Bunting
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bunting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.