From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bunts)
Bunt may refer to:
|Look up bunt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Bunt (community), a community from Karnataka, India
- Bunt (baseball), an offensive technique in baseball
- Bunt (sail), a part of a ship's sail
- Bunt Island, island in Antarctica
- The Bunt, nickname of the Buntingford Branch Line railway line in Hertfordshire, England
- Bunt, an aerobatic maneuver also known as an outside loop
- Bunt, a fungal disease of grasses, such as karnal bunt, common bunt and dwarf bunt
- Bunt, a slang term used in Northern Ireland normally known as a headbutt.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bunt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.