From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bunyan may refer to:
- Paul Bunyan, a mythical lumberjack in American folklore
- John Bunyan (1628-1688), an English Baptist writer and preacher, author of The Pilgrim's Progress
- John Bunyan Slaughter (1848-1928), American rancher and banker.
- Vashti Bunyan (b. 1945), an English singer-songwriter
- Maureen Bunyan, a Washington, D.C.-based television journalist
- Jason Bunyan (b. 1981), a British speedway rider
- Jay Ryan (actor) (b. 1981), a New Zealand actor, was born Jay Bunyan
- Bunyan, New South Wales, Australia
- Bunyan, Wisconsin, United States, an unincorporated community
- Bünyan, a town in Central Anatolia, Turkey.
- node-bunyan, a logging framework written for node.js.
For the foot deformity, see bunion.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bunyan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.