Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bur, Burs or BUR may refer to:
- Bur, a type of seed or fruit with short, stiff bristles or hooks (also spelled "burr")
- MGK Bur, a Russian grenade launcher
- Burmese language (ISO 639-2 code)
- Burs (Dacia), a Germanic tribe
- BUR, an abbreviation of a type of roof covering system on flat roofs called a built up roof
- Baverd, a village in Hormozgan Province
- Bur, Iran, a village in Hamadan Province
- Bur, Yemen, a village in the Hadhramaut Governorate
- Burkina Faso, "BUR" being the International Olympic Committee country code for the country in Africa
- Bob Hope Airport, in Burbank, California, whose IATA airport code is BUR.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.