Old Entrance to Burbank Town Center on East Magnolia Boulevard in Burbank, California.
Burbank Town Center (formerly Media City Center) is a large shopping mall that opened in August 1991, located on Magnolia Boulevard in Burbank, California, United States, with three levels of interior shopping anchored by Macy's (originally Bullock's), Burlington Coat Factory (previously Mervyn's), and Sears, and outdoor shopping anchored by Office Depot (and formerly IKEA).
In popular culture
- The September 24, 2006 episode of the television program Cold Case, entitled Rampage, used the Town Center as a setting for a 1995 mall shooting spree.
- The September 22, 2011 episode of the television program The Mentalist, entitled Scarlet Ribbons, was filmed at the Town Center.
- The Call, a 2013 thriller starring Halle Berry, Abigail Breslin, and Morris Chestnut, used the Town Center as a setting.
- An episode of The Real O’Neals filmed at the mall.
- An episode of "Wild and Crazy Kids" featuring guest stars Michael Bower, Venus DeMilo and Danny Cooksey from the Nickelodeon series Salute Your Shorts was filmed inside the mall.
Coordinates: 34°11′01″N 118°18′45″W / 34.1837°N 118.3126°W