The Burbidge Baronetcy, of Littleton Park in the County of Middlesex, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 25 January 1916 for Richard Burbidge, who was managing director of Harrods from 1890 to 1917.
He was succeeded by his eldest son, the second Baronet, who also was chairman of Harrods. His son, the third Baronet, was chairman and managing director of Harrods. His son, the fourth Baronet, had no issue and on his early death in 1974 he was succeeded by his first cousin once removed, the fifth Baronet. He was the son of Herbert Edward Burbidge, second son of the first Baronet. As of 2007 the title is held by his son, the sixth Baronet, who succeeded in 2001.
Burbidge baronets, of Littleton Park (1916)
- Sir Richard Burbidge, 1st Baronet (1847–1917)
- Sir (Richard) Woodman Burbidge, 2nd Baronet (1872–1945)
- Sir Richard Grant Woodman Burbidge, 3rd Baronet (1897–1966)
- Sir John Richard Woodman Burbidge, 4th Baronet (1930–74)
- Sir (Herbert) Dudley Burbidge, 5th Baronet (1904–2001)
- Sir Peter Dudley Burbidge, 6th Baronet (born 1942)
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (February 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Lundy, Darryl. "Index to Baronets: Baronet Burbidge, of Littleton, co. Middlesex (United Kingdom, 1916)". www.thepeerage.com. Retrieved February 2014. Check date values in:
|access-date=(help); External link in
|publisher=(help)[self-published source][better source needed]
- Leigh Rayment's list of baronets
- Chisholm, Hugh, ed. (1922). "Burbidge, Sir Richard". Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.). London & New York.