From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Burchard (and all variant spellings) may refer to :
- Burchard (name), Burchard and all related spellings as a given name and surname
- Burchard-Bélaváry family, an aristocratic family of Hungarian origin, originally called Both de Szikava et Bélavár
- Burckhardt, or (de) Bourcard, a family of the Basel patriciate
- Bugarach, Aude
- United States
- Burckhardt (crater), a lunar impact crater
- Burkhardt (grape) (also Burkhardt's Prince), a French red wine grape better known as Aramon
- Burckhardt Compression, Swiss compression technology enterprise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burchard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.