From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Burdens)
|Look up burden in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Burden may refer to:
- Burden of proof (disambiguation)
- Burden (accounting), an old term for overhead (business) (O/H) costs
- Burden, in electrical engineering is the impedance presented to the secondary winding of a Current transformer
- Burden, an old term for ship's tonnage of cargo carrying capacity, from the archaic "burthen" or "byrthen"
- "Burden", a single from the album Watershed by progressive death metal band Opeth
- "Burdens" by Kenny Wayne Shepherd from The Place You're In
- "Burdens" by The Yawpers composed by The Yawpers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burden.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.