|• Electoral district||Burdur|
|• Governor||Ali Arslantaş|
|• Total||6,887 km2 (2,659 sq mi)|
|• Density||39/km2 (100/sq mi)|
Burdur Province (Turkish: Burdur ili) is a province of Turkey, located in the southwest and bordering Muğla and Antalya to the south, Denizli to the west, Afyon to the north, and Isparta to the east. It has an area of 6,887 km2 and a population of 258,868. The provincial capital is Burdur city.
Burdur is located in the Lakes Region of Turkey and has many lakes of various sizes, the largest of which, Burdur Lake, is named after the province. Salda Lake is the second largest lake in the province and is considered to be one of the cleanest lakes in the world.
Burdur province is divided into 11 districts (capital district in bold):
- "Population of provinces by years - 2000-2018". Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- (in Turkish) Burdur governor's official website
- (in Turkish) Burdur municipality's official website
- (in English) Burdur weather forecast information
- (in Turkish) Burdur newspaper