From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bureau in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Public administration offices of various kinds
- Government agencies of various kinds
- News bureau, an office for gathering or distributing news, generally for a given geographical location
- Desk, a piece of furniture, typically a table used for office work
- Chest of drawers, a piece of furniture that has multiple, stacked, parallel drawers
- Bureau (European Parliament), the administrative organ of the Parliament of the European Union
- The Bureau, English New Wave soul music group
- Bureau County, Illinois
- Le Bureau, a French television series
- Federal Bureau of Investigation, the leading internal law enforcement agency in the United States
- Service bureau, a company which provides business services for a fee
- Citizens Advice Bureau, a network of independent UK charities that give free, confidential help to people for money, legal, consumer and other problems
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bureau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.