Bureau of Public Enterprises
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Bureau Of Public Enterprises (BPE) serves as the secretariat of the National Council on Privatisation (NCP) and is charged with the overall responsibility of implementing the council's policies on privatization and commercialization.
- Implementation of the NCP policies on privatisation and commercialisation.
- Preparation of public enterprises approved by the NCP for privatisation and commercialisation.
- Advising the NPC on further public enterprises which may be privatised or commercialised
- Advising the NPC on the capital restructuring needs of Nigerian public enterprises to be privatised
- Account management for all commercialised enterprises for financial discipline
- Vetting candidates for appointments as: Consultants, advisers, investment bankers, issuing houses stockbrokers, Solicitors, trustees, accountants and other professionals required for the purpose of either privatisation or commercialisation
- Management of post transactional performance monitoring and evaluation
- To minimise economic inequalities by promoting public welfare activities.
- to promote balanced regional development by developing industries in every
part of the country.
|This article about government in Nigeria is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|