Burevestnik (Буревестник) is a Russian name for a number of seabird species known in English as petrels, although not for the species called storm petrel in English. The Russian word can be parsed as "the announcer of a storm". It has been popularized in Russia by Maxim Gorky's poem "The Song of the Stormy Petrel". It may refer to:
- Burevestnik (sports society), voluntary sports society of students and teachers in the USSR
- Burevestnik (hydrofoil) (Буревестник (тип судов на подводных крыльях)), a series of hydrofoil boats
- Burevestnik Airport, military air base on the Kuril Islands, Russia
- Burevestnik, name of several rural localities and resorts in Russia
- Burevestnik (Nizhny Novgorod Metro), station of the Nizhny Novgorod Metro
- Burevestnik-class frigates of the Russian Navy
- Before the Hurricane, Georgian film titled Burevestnik in Russian
- Burevestnik (1906), Russian anarchist newspaper published in Paris 1906–10
- Burevestnik (Petrograd, 1917), Russian anarchist newspaper
- Burevestnik Central Scientific Research Institute
- Burevestnik (missile), Russian nuclear-powered nuclear-armed cruise missile
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burevestnik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.