Burevestnik (Буревестник) is a Russian name for a number of seabird species known in English as petrels, although not for the species called storm petrel in English. The Russian word can be parsed as "the announcer of a storm". It has been popularized in Russia by Maxim Gorky's poem "The Song of the Stormy Petrel". It may refer to:
- Burevestnik (sports society), voluntary sports society of students and teachers in the USSR
- Burevestnik (hydrofoil) (Буревестник (тип судов на подводных крыльях)), a series of hydrofoil boats
- Burevestnik Airport, military air base on the Kuril Islands, Russia
- Burevestnik, name of several rural localities and resorts in Russia
- Burevestnik (Nizhny Novgorod Metro), station of the Nizhny Novgorod Metro
- Burevestnik-class frigates of the Russian Navy
- Before the Hurricane, Georgian film titled Burevestnik in Russian
- Burevestnik (1906), Russian anarchist newspaper published in Paris 1906–10
- Burevestnik (Petrograd, 1917), Russian anarchist newspaper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burevestnik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.