Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Burgess, burgess, or burgesses in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Burgess may refer to:
- Burgess, Missouri, U.S
- Burgess, South Carolina, U.S
- Burgess, Virginia, U.S
- Burgess Township, Bond County, Illinois, U.S
- Burgess Park, in London, England
- Burgess Hill, in Sussex, England
- Mount Burgess, in the Canadian Rockies
- Burgess (title), a political official or representative
- Burgess Company, an American airplane manufacturer
- Burgess GAA, an athletic club in Ireland
- Burgess House (disambiguation), several buildings named
- Burgess model, or Concentric zone model, a theoretical model in urban geography
- Burgess reagent, used in organic chemistry
- Burgess Shale, a fossil-bearing formation near Mount Burgess in Canada
- Church Burgesses, an English charitable organisation
- House of Burgesses, Virginia, U.S.
- The Royal Burgess Golfing Society of Edinburgh
- Justice Burgess (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burgess.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.