Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Burgher or burgher in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Burgher may refer to:
- Burgher (title), a medieval, early modern European title of a citizen of a town, and a social class from which city officials could be drawn
- Burgher (Church history), a member of the United Secession Church who subscribed to the Burgher Oath
- Burgher people, an ethnic group that formed during the colonization of Sri Lanka
People with the surname
- Michelle Burgher (born 1977), Jamaican track and field athlete
- Anti-Burgher, a splinter faction in the history of the Presbyterian Church of Scotland
- Burger (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burgher.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.