Jump to navigation Jump to search
Burgundian can refer to any of the following:
- Someone from Burgundy.
- Burgundians, an East Germanic tribe, who first appear in history in South East Europe. Later Burgundians colonised the area of Gaul that is now known as Burgundy (French Bourgogne)
- The Old Burgundian language (Germanic), an East Germanic language spoken by the Burgundians
- The Modern Burgundian language (Oïl), an Oïl language also known as Bourguignon spoken in the region of Burgundy, France.
- Frainc-Comtou dialect, sometimes regarded as part of the Burgundian group of languages
- Burgundian (party), a political faction in early 15th century during the Hundred Years' War
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burgundian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.