|Origin||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|Genres||Metalcore, post-hardcore, post-metal, progressive metal|
|Past members||Mike Godbout
Buried Inside was a Canadian band from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Buried Inside was formed in 1997, influenced by early metalcore and hardcore punk bands Acme, One Eyed God Prophecy, Drift, and Union of Uranus. Their sound included distorted vocals, creatively timed drumming, heavy use of octave double stops (which created a melodic effect), and occasional sampling of gloomy film dialogue or instruments such as the cello. After releasing two independent albums, in 2005 they signed to Relapse Records and put out their "concept" album, Chronoclast. That year the band toured North America with Eye-HateGod and Byzantine.
- Matias Palacios-Hardy – guitar (1997–2005, 2009–2010)
- Emmanuel Sayer – guitar (2005–2009)
- In and of the Self (1999, Matlock Records)
- Suspect Symmetry (2001, Cyclop Media)
- Chronoclast (2005, Relapse Records, Init records)
- Spoils of Failure (2009, Relapse Records)
- "Buried Inside Talk Breakup". Exclaim!, May 26, 2010
- "Chronoclast: Selected Essays on Time-Reckoning and Auto-Cannibalism". Pop Matters, Adrien Begrand 22 February 2005
- Maximum Rocknroll. Issue 273. Maximum Rock 'n' Roll. February 2006.
- Garry Sharpe-Young (2005). New Wave of American Heavy Metal. Zonda Books Limited. pp. 71–. ISBN 978-0-9582684-0-0.
- "Buried Inside Spoils of Failure (2009)". Punk News, Jordan Rogowski March 24th 2009
- "INTERVIEWS :: Mike & Nick von Buried Inside". Metal News. Alexander Eitner | 27.02.2009