Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Burin or burin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Burin may refer to:
- Burin (engraving), a tool with a narrow sharp face at the tip used for engraving and other purposes
- Burin (lithic flake), a type of Stone Age tool with a chisel-like edge
- Burin, Nablus, a village on the West Bank, Palestine
- Burin, Newfoundland and Labrador, a town in Canada
- Burin Peninsula, a Canadian peninsula
- Tonde Burin, a 1994-1995 manga and anime series
- Felipe Burin (born 1992), Brazilian footballer
- Buren (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.