Buri Ram Airport
|Operator||Department of Airports|
|Location||143 Mu 12, Ron Thong, Satuek, Buriram, Thailand|
|Elevation AMSL||590 ft / 180 m|
Buriram Airport (also known as Buri Ram Airport, Thai: ท่าอากาศยานบุรีรัมย์) (IATA: BFV, ICAO: VTUO), is an airport serving Buriram (also known as Buri Ram), the capital of Buriram Province in Thailand.
The airport is at an elevation of 180 metres (591 ft) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 04/22 with an asphalt surface measuring 2,100 by 45 metres (6,890 ft × 148 ft). In 2019, the Department of Airports announced a 700 million baht second passenger terminal will be built at Buriram airport. It will increase the airport's capacity from 750,000 per year to 1.7 million.
Airlines and destinations
|Nok Air||Bangkok–Don Mueang||Domestic|
|Thai AirAsia||Bangkok–Don Mueang||Domestic|
- "Buriram Airport". Thai Flying Club. Retrieved 20 Aug 2012.
- "VTUO – BURI RAM" (PDF). AIP Thailand. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-12-07. Retrieved 20 Aug 2012.
- Airport information for VTUO from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for BFV at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- Thodsapol, Hongtong (6 August 2019). "Three airports to be upgraded". Bangkok Post. Retrieved 6 August 2019.