From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Buri Ram Airport
|IATA: BFV – ICAO: VTUO|
|Operator||Department of Civil Aviation (Thailand)|
|Location||143 Mu 12 Tambon Ron Thong, Amphoe Satuek, Buriram, Thailand|
|Elevation AMSL||590 ft / 180 m|
Buriram Airport (also known as Buri Ram Airport, Thai: ท่าอากาศยานบุรีรัมย์) (IATA: BFV, ICAO: VTUO), is an airport serving Buriram (also known as Buri Ram), the capital of Buriram Province in Thailand.
Airlines and destinations
|Nok Air||Bangkok-Don Mueang||Domestic|
|Thai AirAsia||Bangkok-Don Mueang||Domestic|
- "Buriram Airport". Thai Flying Club. Retrieved 20 Aug 2012.
- "VTUO – BURI RAM" (PDF). AIP Thailand. Retrieved 20 Aug 2012. External link in
- Airport information for VTUO from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for BFV at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- Buriram travel guide from Wikivoyage
- Air Asia
- Nok Air
- Current weather for VTUO at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for BFV at Aviation Safety Network