Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Type||Mixed use; Residential, Commercial Office, Hotel, Serviced Apartments|
|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Construction started||May 2011|
|Roof||308 m (1,010 ft)|
|Structural system||Concrete and Steel, Glass façade |
|Floor count||70 total floors with 68 above ground and 2 below ground and about 17 floors with hotel rooms|
|Design and construction|
- "Burj Rafal, Riyadh". Emporis. Emporis GMBH. Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- "June Opening Set Tallest Riyadh Tower". ArabNews. Arab News. Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- "Burj Rafal Hotel Kempinski". HotelierMiddleEast. ITP Business Publishing Ltd. Retrieved 15 June 2014.
- "Burj Rafal Hotel Kempinski receives its first guest". MSN (Arabia). Otventures. Retrieved 15 June 2014.
- "The World's Tallest Buildings". Emporis. Emporis GMBH. Retrieved 15 June 2014.
- "Hotel Overview". BusinessTravelNews. Northstar Travel Media LLC. Retrieved 15 June 2014.
- "Shopping experience gets enriched in Burj Rafal Community". Arab News. Arab News. Retrieved 15 June 2014.
- Fahy, Michael. "Riyadh's Burj Rafal to complete in September". ConstructionWeekOnline. Business Publishing Ltd. Retrieved 15 June 2014.
|This article about a hotel or resort in Saudi Arabia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|