Burleigh Brewing Company
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Headquarters||2 Ern Harley Drive, Burleigh Heads, Queensland|
|Owner||Peta and Brennan Fielding|
Peta and Brennan Fielding started Burleigh Brewing in 2006. After ten years they opened the doors to a new brewery and tap house.
- Duke Helles (3.5% alc/vol), a European style lager.
- Duke Premium Lager (4.8% alc/vol)
- Big Head (4.2% alc/vol)
- 28 Pale Ale (4.8% alc/vol), an American style pale ale.
- HEF (5.0% alc/vol), a German-style, unfiltered hefeweizen (wheat beer).
- My Wife's Bitter (4.8% alc/vol), a classic English Bitter brewed with English specialty malts.
- Figjam IPA (7.0% alc/vol)
- Burleigh Brewing Company, Burleigh Heads - Explore Australia
- Burleigh Brewing Company - Queensland Holidays Archived 23 March 2013 at the Wayback Machine.
- Lewis, David; Marshall, Candice (30 May 2012). "Gold Coast brew takes out top beer award". ABC Gold Coast Radio. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "World Beer Cup 2012 - Winners List" (PDF). Brewer's Association. 2012. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "Coast brewer wins big at 'Olympics of beer'". Gold Coast Bulletin. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "Independent Craft brewery named Telstra Queensland Business of the Year". Telstra Business Awards. Telstra. 16 July 2013. Retrieved 14 May 2014.