(Redirected from Burlesque (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up burlesque in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Burlesque is a classic musical or theatrical entertainment of parodic humour.
Burlesque may also refer to:
- American burlesque, a form of variety show popular from the 1860s
- Neo-Burlesque, a revival and updating of the traditional American burlesque performance
- Burlesque (play), by George Manker Watters and Arthur Hopkins, filmed as The Dance of Life
- Victorian burlesque, an imitative work that derives humour from an incongruous contrast between style and subject
- Burlesque (2010 American film), starring Christina Aguilera and Cher
- Burlesque (2010 Australian film), a 2010 drama film
- Burlesque (Bellowhead album)
- Burlesque (compilation album), a 2007 compilation album of contemporary burlesque and neo-burlesque performers
- Burlesque (band), London pub rock band
- Burlesque (soundtrack), a soundtrack album by Cher and Christina Aguilera from the 2010 film of the same name
- Burlesque: Allegro con brio - Presto, the 4th movement of Violin Concerto No. 1 by Dmitri Shostakovich
- Burlesque (Family song), a 1972 single by Family from the Bandstand album
- Burleske, a composition by Richard Strauss
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burlesque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.