Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up burley in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Burley may refer to:
- Burley (tobacco), grown primarily in central Kentucky and central Tennessee
- Chumming (burley or berley in Australasia), the practice of luring various animals, usually fish, by throwing bait into the water
- Burley Design, an American company
- Re Burley, a Canadian court decision
- Burley in Wharfedale, West Yorkshire, England, a village and civil parish
- Burley Woodhead, a hamlet in West Yorkshire, England
- Burley-Sekem, a brand of leather ball kicked in the game of Australian rules football
- Burleigh (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.