From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Burley may refer to:
- Places in England:
- Places in the United States:
- Places in Australia:
- Burley (tobacco), grown primarily in central Kentucky and central Tennessee
- Burley (or berley) fish meal bait (Australasia)
- Burley Design
- Burley-Sekem, a brand of leather ball kicked in the game of Australian rules football
- Re Burley, a Canadian court decision
- Burleigh (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.