Burlington Outlet Village
Burlington Outlet Village  is an outlet shopping center located just off I-85/40 in Burlington, North Carolina, United States. Burlington Outlet Village, formerly known as the Burlington Manufacturers Outlet Center (BMOC), was the first factory outlet center to open in North Carolina.
The center consists of multiple buildings - the main portion of the property was originally constructed in 1981. Additional buildings were constructed in 1983. The center was renovated in 2007 & 2008. Renovations included: rebranding, new name, new logo, new marketing campaigns, new store fronts, lighting, signage, parking lots and landscaping to revitalize the center. Burlington Outlet Village is owned and managed by Anthony & Co. ONCOR International of Raleigh, North Carolina.
The mall is 24 acre large and offers 25 brand name shops.
Burlington Outlet Village is located just off Interstate 85/Interstate 40, with buildings visible from the highway. BOV is within an hour's drive of four of the state's five largest cities: Raleigh, Durham, Greensboro and Winston-Salem.
Access to the property is primarily from Highway 49 (one block from Exit 145 off Interstate 85) onto Plaza Drive, and secondarily from Chapel Hill Road (Highway 54) onto Corporation Pkwy.
The Burlington Outlet Village is host of several seasonal and local events and sales throughout the year. These events include:
- ACC Heritage Craft Fair
- Annual Hospice Auto Show and Fall Festival
- Burlington Christmas Market
- Community Collection Day
- Family Friendly Halloween
- Farmers Market
- Burlington Outlet Village[permanent dead link]. Burlington/Alamance County NC Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- Outlet, mall ready for competition. The Times-News. 13 July 2007.
- Burlington Outlet Village Renovations Archived March 11, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.. AACRE website. 20 February 2009.
- Burlington Outlet Village Burlington, North Carolina - NC, OutletStoresMalls.com. Quoted: 13 September 2015.
- New Burlington Christmas Market Hosts Annual Hospice Free Gift Wrapping Pavilion. Carolina Newswire. 3 December 2008.
- Community Collection Day will give nonprofits a hand. The Burlington Times-News. 28 January 2009.
- Farmers market offers a variety of local foods. The Times-News. 23 June 2008.