Jump to navigation Jump to search
Burma, now known as Myanmar, is a country in Southeast Asia.
Burma may also refer to:
- Burma (film), a 2014 Indian film
- Burma Plate, a minor tectonic plate
- Burma, Guyana, a village in Guyana
- Burma Valley, Zimbabwe
- Burma Camp, the headquarters of the Ghana Armed Forces
- B.U.R.M.A., a World War II postal acronym
- Burmah (disambiguation)
- Bruma (disambiguation)
- Nestor Burma, a fictional character from Léo Malet's crime novels
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.