From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Bernese.
|Look up Burmese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Burmese may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to Burma, a country in Southeast Asia. See:
- Burmese language
- Burmese cuisine
- Burmese Python
- Burmese (cat)
- Burmese Pony, a breed of horse
- Burmese (horse), a horse given to Queen Elizabeth II
- Burmese script
- Burmese (chicken)
- List of all pages beginning with "Burmese"
- Bamar, the people
- Burmese English, the dialect of English spoken in Myanmar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burmese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.