From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Burmese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Burmese may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to Burma, a country in Southeast Asia
- A citizen of Burma, see Demographics of Burma
- Burmese language
- Burmese alphabet
- Burmese cuisine
- Burmese culture
- Burmese chicken
- Burmese cat
- Burmese python
- Burmese pony, a breed of horse
- Burmese (horse), a horse given to Queen Elizabeth II
- All pages beginning with "Burmese"
- Category:Burmese people
- Bamar people, the dominant ethnic group in Burma
- Burmese English, the dialect of English spoken in Myanmar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burmese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.