Burnaby Public Library
books, e-books, music, cds, periodicals, maps, genealogical archives, business directories, local history,|
|Access and use|
Burnaby Public Library or BPL is a public library that serves Burnaby, British Columbia and the surrounding Lower Mainland. It allows users to borrow books, videos, DVDs and magazines.
- Information and reference services
- Access to full text databases
- Community information
- Internet access
- Reader's advisory services
- Programs for children, youth and adults
- Delivery to homebound individuals
- Interlibrary loan
- Free downloadable audiobooks
Burnaby's first library was founded in 1927 as the North Burnaby Library Association. In 1954, a municipal bylaw was enacted to officially establish the Burnaby Public Library.
Bob Prittie Metrotown branch
The library has four branches: