From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vigo County's location in Indiana
|Vigo County, Indiana|
|Founded by||Stephen Grover and Hanna Creal Burnett|
|Elevation||531 ft (162 m)|
|Time zone||EST (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||431848|
The Burnett post office was established in 1870, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1934.
Burnett is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2016-07-14.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Burnett, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-10.
- Bradsby, H.C. (1891). History of Vigo County, Indiana, with Biographical Selections. Chicago: S. B. Nelson & Co. p. 479.
- "Vigo County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved December 21, 2016.
|This Vigo County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|