|• Mayor||Don Iveson|
|• Administrative body||Edmonton City Council|
|• Councillor||Mohinder Banga|
|Elevation||703 m (2,306 ft)|
Burnewood is a community comprising two neighbourhoods within the northeast portion of Mill Woods in the City of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Neighbourhoods within the community include Jackson Heights and Kiniski Gardens. The community is represented by the Burnewood Community League, established in 1981, which maintains a community hall and outdoor rink located at 41 Street and 41 Avenue.
- "City of Edmonton Wards & Standard Neighbourhoods" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Archived from the original (PDF) on May 3, 2014. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Edmonton Developing and Planned Neighbourhoods, 2011" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Archived from the original (PDF) on September 4, 2013. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City of Edmonton Plans in Effect" (PDF). City of Edmonton. November 2011. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 17, 2013. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Mayor and City Council". City of Edmonton. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- "Kiniski Gardens Neighbourhood Profile" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Retrieved 2012-11-27.
- "Burnewood Community League". Burnewood Community League. Retrieved October 7, 2017.
- Kuban, Ron (2005). Edmonton's Urban Villages: The Community League Movement. University of Alberta Press. ISBN 9781459303249.
|This Edmonton Metropolitan Region location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|