|• Mayor||Don Iveson|
|• Administrative body||Edmonton City Council|
|Elevation||703 m (2,306 ft)|
Burnewood is a community comprising two neighbourhoods within the northeast portion of Mill Woods in the City of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Neighbourhoods within the community include Jackson Heights and Kiniski Gardens. The community is represented by the Burnewood Community League.
- "City of Edmonton Wards & Standard Neighbourhoods" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Edmonton Developing and Planned Neighbourhoods, 2011" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City of Edmonton Plans in Effect" (PDF). City of Edmonton. November 2011. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Mayor and City Council". City of Edmonton. Retrieved November 9, 2013.
- "Kiniski Gardens Neighbourhood Profile" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Retrieved 2012-11-27.
- "Burnewood". Mill Woods Presidents' Council. Retrieved 2012-11-27.
|This Edmonton Capital Region location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|