Jump to navigation Jump to search
|• Reeve||Greg Targerson|
|• Administrator||Ken Hollinger|
|• Governing body||Coulee No. 136|
Burnham is an unincorporated community in Coulee Rural Municipality No. 136, Saskatchewan, Canada. The community is located on Highway 628, approximately 9 km (5.6 mi) north of Highway 363 and 15 km (9.3 mi) south of Swift Current.
- National Archives, Archivia Net, Post Offices and Postmasters, archived from the original on 2006-10-06
- Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home, Municipal Directory System, archived from the original on November 21, 2008
- Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005), CTI Determine your provincial constituency, archived from the original on 2007-09-11
- Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005), Elections Canada On-line, archived from the original on 2007-04-21
- Barry, Bill (September 2005). Geographic Names of Saskatchewan. Regina, Saskatchewan: People Places Publishing, Ltd. p. 66. ISBN 1-897010-19-2.
|This Saskatchewan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|