From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up burning in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Burning is combustion, a high-temperature reaction between a fuel and an oxidant.
Burning or burnin' may also refer to:
- Death by burning, a form of execution
- Nuclear fusion
- Optical disc authoring
- Dodging and burning, photographic techniques
- Burnin' (Gil Grand album), 2002
- Burnin' (Patti LaBelle album), 1991
- Burnin' (The Wailers album), 1973
- Burnin' (Sonny Stitt album), 1960
- Burning: A Wish, a 2001 album by Lacrimas Profundere
- Burning (album), a 1983 album by Shooting Star
- Burnin', a 1962 album by John Lee Hooker
- "Burning", single by Mia Martina from Devotion, 2012
- "Burning", a song by E.M.D. from Rewind, 2010
- "Burning", single by Alcazar from Disco Defenders, 2009
- "Burning", a song by Monrose from Strictly Physical, 2007
- "Burning", single by Maria Arredondo from Not Going Under, 2004
- "Burning", single by Robbie Rivera, 2002
- "Burning", single by Accept from Breaker, 1981
- "Burnin'", promo single by Calvin Harris & R3hab from Motion, 2014
- "Burnin'" (Cue song), single by Cue, 1997
- "Burnin'" (instrumental), single by Daft Punk from Homework, 1997
- "Burnin'", by Paul Johnson, 1987
- "Burnin'", by Carol Douglas, 1978
- "Burnin'", by The Bill Sheppard Combo, 1962
- Burning (film)
- "Burning" (short story), a 1978 story by Orson Scott Card
- BurningMUD, a 1996 online game
- Burning (professional wrestling), a professional wrestling stable
- Burn (disambiguation)
- Burned (disambiguation)
- Burning off
- Burning Star (disambiguation)
- The Burning (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Burning"
- All pages beginning with "Burnin'"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burning.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.