Burning Chrome (short story collection)
Burning Chrome (1986) is a collection of short stories written by William Gibson. Most of the stories take place in Gibson's Sprawl, a shared setting for most of his cyberpunk work. Many of the ideas and themes explored in the short stories were later revisited in Gibson's popular Sprawl trilogy.
Burning Chrome includes:
- "Johnny Mnemonic"
- "The Gernsback Continuum"
- "Fragments of a Hologram Rose"
- "The Belonging Kind," with John Shirley
- "Red Star, Winter Orbit," with Bruce Sterling
- "New Rose Hotel"
- "The Winter Market"
- "Dogfight," with Michael Swanwick
- "Burning Chrome"
- Snead, Elizabeth (September 2, 1993). "William Gibson's cy-fi reality // His future is closer than you think". USA TODAY. p. 01.D.
- Gibson, William. Burning Cgromw. ISBN 978-0-06-053982-5.
- McCaffery, Larry (1991). "An Interview with William Gibson". Storming the Reality Studio Storming the Reality Studio: a casebook of cyberpunk and postmodern science fiction. Durham, North Carolina: Duke University Press. pp. 263–285. ISBN 978-0-8223-1168-3. OCLC 23384573. Retrieved 2007-11-05.
|This article about a science fiction book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|