Burning Love (disambiguation)
"Burning Love" is a 1972 song by Elvis Presley. It may also refer to:
- Burning love, a common name for the plant Lychnis chalcedonica.
Film and TV
- "Burning Love" (Arrested Development), an episode of the TV comedy series Arrested Development
- Burning Love (film), a 2015 mockumentary comedy film
- Burning Love (TV series), an American scripted comedy series
- Burning Love (band), a hardcore punk band from Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Burning Love and Hits from His Movies, Volume 2, a 1972 compilation album by Elvis Presley
- "Burning Love", a song by Kix from the album Cool Kids
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burning Love.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.