From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up burnout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Burnout or burn-out may refer to:
- Occupational burnout, characterized by exhaustion, cynicism, and reduced professional efficacy within the workplace
- Burnout (vehicle), when a vehicle's tires are spun so they smoke
- "Burn Out" (song), a 1983 song by Sipho Mabuse
- "Burnout", a song by Green Day from their 1994 album Dookie
- Burnout (comics), a fictional Wildstorm character
- Burn Out (album), a 1998 album by Christian pop punk band Slick Shoes
- Burnout (album), 2013 album by alternative rock band Anarbor
- Burnout (series), a racing game series created by UK company Criterion Games, with a notable emphasis on dangerous driving and crashes
- Burnout (video game), the first game of the same series
- "Burn Out" (CSI), an episode from the seventh season of the television series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Burn Out (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe, member of the Dreadnoks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burnout.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.