Burnpur railway station
|Indian Railway Station|
|Location||Burnpur, Asansol, West Bengal|
|Elevation||134 metres (440 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||South Eastern Railway|
|Tracks||4 (single electrified BG)|
|Structure type||Standard (on ground station)|
|Zone(s)||South Eastern Railway|
|Division(s)||Adra railway division|
|Railways in Asansol|
Burnpur railway station is a railway station at Burnpur in Asansol, Paschim Bardhaman district, West Bengal. Its code is BURN. It serves Burnpur township, a neighborhood in Asansol. The station consists of three platforms. The platforms are not well sheltered. It lacks many facilities including water and sanitation.[failed verification][failed verification][failed verification]
Some of the important trains that run from Burnpur are:
- Guwahati - Chennai Egmore Express
- Digha - Asansol Express
- Puri Baidyanath Dham Express
- Tatanagar - Chhapra Express
- Tatanagar - Asansol Express
- Dibrugarh - Chennai Egmore Express
- Tatanagar - Danapur Express
- Haldia - Asansol Express
- South Bihar Express
- Barauni-Katihar Slip Express
- Ernakulam Patna Express
- "Asansol Division Railway Map". Eastern Railway.
- "Adra Division Railway Map". South Eastern Railway.
- "BURN/Burnpur". India Rail Info.
- Attre, Neha (11 May 2015). "PM Narendra Modi's West Bengal visit: As it happened". Zee News.
- "Trains to stop at Mahadevshal for Shravani Mela pilgrims". The Avenue Mail. 2 August 2015.
- "Bengal will help in building Team India, says PM Modi". First Post India. 10 May 2015.
|This article about a railway station in the Indian state of West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|