Esgenoôpetitj Indian Reserve No. 14
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Burnt Church 14)
It belongs to the Burnt Church First Nation, of whom about two-thirds of the population live on reserve.
Mother tongue language (2006)
- "Interim List of Changes to Municipal Boundaries, Status, and Names From January 2, 2013 to January 1, 2014 (Table 1 – Changes to census subdivisions in alphabetical order by province and territory)" (XLSX). Statistics Canada. May 21, 2014. Retrieved May 29, 2014.
- Statistics Canada: 1996, 2001, 2006 census, 2011 census
- 2006 Statistics Canada Community Profile: Clair, New Brunswick
- 2001 Aboriginal Profile from Statistics Canada
- info page at Indian and Northern Affairs Canada website
|This New Brunswick location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This First Nations-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|