Burnt offering (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Burnt Offerings (novel))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up burnt offering in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Burnt offering or holocaust is a Hellenic form of animal sacrifice in which the entire animal is completely consumed by fire.
Burnt offering or Burnt Offering(s) may also refer to:
- Burnt offering (Judaism) or Korban Olah, a twice-daily animal sacrifice that was offered at the former temple in Jerusalem
- Burnt Offering (novel) a 1929 novel by Jeanne Galzy
- Burnt Offerings (Marasco novel), a 1973 novel by Robert Marasco
- Burnt Offerings (Hamilton novel), a 1998 novel by Laurell K. Hamilton
- Burnt Offerings (film), a 1976 horror film starring Karen Black
- Burnt Offerings (album), a 1995 album by Iced Earth, and its title song
- "Burnt Offerings", a 1987 song by Testament from The Legacy
- "Burnt Offerings" or "Set The World Afire", a 1988 song by Megadeth from So Far, So Good... So What!
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burnt offering.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.