Burren can refer to:
- The Burren, a karst landscape in County Clare, Ireland
- Burren (townland), a townland in the county of Cavan, Ireland
- Burren (barony), a geographical division of County Clare, Ireland
- Burren, County Down, a village in Northern Ireland
- Burren College of Art, an art college in Ballyvaughan, County Clare, Ireland
- Burrén and Burrena, twin hills in Aragon, Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burren.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.