Jump to navigation Jump to search
Burren can refer to:
- The Burren, an area dominated by karst landscape, in County Clare, Ireland
- Burren (barony), an historical administrative division of County Clare, Ireland
- Burren and Cliffs of Moher Geopark, a designated area of geological interest in County Clare, Ireland
- Burren College of Art, an art college in Ballyvaughan, County Clare, Ireland
- The Burren Way, an official long-distance walking trail across the Burren
- Burren (townland), a townland in County Cavan, Ireland
- Burren Forest, a forest in the townland which is the site of the Calf House dolmen.
- Burren, County Down, a village in Northern Ireland
- Burrén and Burrena, twin hills in Aragon, Spain
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burren.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.