St Mary's Church
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Fire||Mid and West Wales|
It has views of the Cleddau estuary to the south east and west, a Hotel Bar and Restaurant The Beggars Reach Hotel, and has a waterfront pub on the river, the Jolly Sailor. The village has watersports and boats.
Benton Castle is a grade II* listed building.
The church of St Mary's is a grade II* listed building.
The village has an elected community council and gives its name to an electoral ward of Pembrokeshire County Council. The electoral ward of Burton covers the community of Rosemarket. Since reorganisation in 1995 the ward has mainly been held by Independent councillors, although it was briefly held by the Conservatives after the 1999 election. The total population of the above ward at the 2011 census was 1826
- "Community population 2011". Archived from the original on 29 July 2014. Retrieved 17 April 2015.
- "Benton Castle, Burton". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
- "Church of Saint Mary, Burton". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
- "Ward population 2011". Retrieved 17 April 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Burton, Pembrokeshire.|
- for Burton, Pembrokeshire
- Historical information and sources on GENUKI
- Burton War Memorial[permanent dead link]
|This Pembrokeshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|