Burton Park Wanderers F.C.
|Full name||Burton Park Wanderers Football Club|
|Ground||Latimer Park, Burton Latimer|
|League||United Counties League Division One|
|2017–18||United Counties League Division One, 14th of 20|
Burton Park Wanderers Football is a football club based in Burton Latimer, Northamptonshire, England. They are currently members of the United Counties League Division One and play at Latimer Park.
The club was formed in 1961 as Kettering Park Wanderers. They joined Division Two of the United Counties League in 1968, which became Division One in 1972. The club adopted their current name in 1973. After finishing second-from-bottom of Division One in 1977–78, they were relegated to Division Two. However, the division was disbanded two years later and they were returned to Division One. In 1988–89 they were Division One runners-up, earning promotion to the Premier Division. Two seasons later they finished bottom of the Premier Division and were relegated back to Division One. They have since remained in Division One, only finishing in the top half on four occasions and finishing bottom of the division in 1988–99, for five consecutive seasons betwern 2001–02 and 2005–06, and again in 2012–13, 2015–16 and 2016–17.
The club initially played at the Rockingham Road Pleasure Park in Kettering before moving to the Pytchley Road pitches elsewhere in the town in the late 1960s. They relocated to Latimer Park in Burton Latimer in 1973.
- Best FA Vase performance: Second round 1974–75
- Record attendance: 253 vs Rothwell Town, May 1989
- Burton Park Wanderers FC Pyramid Passion
- Kettering Park Wanderers at the Football Club History Database
- Burton Park Wanderers at the Football Club History Database
- Preview: Burton Park Wanderers Rothwell Corinthians F.C.
- Kettering historian seeks images of former football ground for new book Northants Telegraph, 3 March 2015
- Mike Williams & Tony Williams (2012) Non-League Club Directory 2013, p646 ISBN 978-1-869833-77-0