Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bury is a town in Greater Manchester, northern England.
Bury may also refer to:
- The burial of human remains
- -bury, a combining form of byrig ("near the fort") in English placenames
- Bury, Greater Manchester (formerly in Lancashire)
- Bury, Cambridgeshire, a village
- Bury, Somerset, a hamlet
- Bury, West Sussex, a village and civil parish
- Bury St Edmunds, a town in Suffolk, which is often referred to locally as simply Bury
- Bury, Hainaut, Belgium, a village in the commune of Péruwelz
- Bury, Quebec, Canada, a municipality
- Bury, Oise, France, a commune
- Bury, Moselle, France, a village in the commune of Marieulles-Vezon
- Bury (professional wrestling), a slang term used in the world of wrestling
- Bury F.C., a professional football team in Bury, northern England
- Bury Town F.C., a football team from Bury St Edmunds, south-east England.
Schools in Bury
- Bury (surname)
- Bury (The Fall song)
- HMS Bury (1919), a Royal Navy First World War minesweeper
- Horace Bury, a character in the science fiction novel The Mote in God's Eye
- Bury, Curtis and Kennedy, British locomotive builder
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bury.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.