|Service type||Bus services|
|Fleet||583 (January 2018)|
|Chief executive||Mick Hannon|
Buslink is a bus operator providing services in Alice Springs, Darwin, Jabiru and Humpty Doo. It is the largest operator in the Northern Territory. It also operates bus services in other Australian states and territories.
Buslink was formed in May 1988 when Darwin operator Ace Bus Service purchased the business of Matilda Tours from Ansett Trailways and merged both operations under the Buslink brand with a fleet of 25 buses.
In 1990 Buslink began operating services from Casuarina to Darwin and Palmerston previously provided by Darwin Bus Service. In July 1992 Buslink took over the Alice Springs services previously provided by Alice Bus Company.
Buslink can be split into the following operations:
Buslink operates in Northern Territory as Buslink Northern Territory or Buslink Vivo. Buslink Northern Territory operates half of Darwin's services under the Darwinbus brand as well as services in Alice Springs under the ASBus banner. It also operates buses in Jabiru.
Buslink operates in Gladstone and Sunshine Coast as Buslink Queensland.
New South Wales
Buslink operates in Broken Hill as Buslink Broken Hill, taking over Murton's City Bus since February 2017.
Buslink operates in Mildura and Wentworth as Buslink Sunraysia. It operates as a partnership with Transit South West, an operator in Victoria. The bus operation was previously known as Sunraysia Bus Lines.
- "Buslink"< Australian Bus Panorama issue 4/4 January 1989 page 10
- "Northern Territory - Darwin Bus Service" Australian Bus Panorama issue 6/2 September 1990 page 30
- "Buslink, Darwin & Alice Springs" Australian Bus Panorama issue 8/3 November 1992 page 54
- "Northern Territory - Darwin Bus Service" Australian Bus Panorama issue 8/4 December 1992 page 21
- "Buslink Group" Australian Bus Panorama issue 10/1 July 1994 page 39
- Gladstone Buslink Queensland
- Sunshine Coast Buslink Queensland
- Veolia Transdev and Buslink jv 'Buslink Vivo' wins Ichthys employee transport contract UBI France 20 November 2012
- Top end tender awarded Australasian Bus & Coach 22 November 2012
- Veolia Transdev awarded 140 million euro contract in Australia Transdev 7 December 2012
- Buslink Acquisition in Broken Hill, Buslink, Retrieved 22 January 2018
- Bus operator in outback New South Wales sells to national bus company, ABC News, Retrieved 22 January 2018
- DarwinBus Network Buslink
- Buslink Alice Springs Buslink
- Buslink Sunraysia, Buslink, Retrieved 22 January 2018
- Buslink Berrimah Australian Bus Fleet Lists